If you’ve been to or live in Cape Town you’ll know we’re all about the outdoors. Sure, we’ve got some amazing indoor options throughout the city, including fantastic museums, restaurants, shopping and entertainment centres (including the Cape Town Big 6’s own V&A Waterfront), but when the sun’s out, the city really comes to life. Just take a quick trip to the Sea Point Promenade, the Green Point Urban Park, or any one of the Cape’s beaches on even a vaguely sunny day, and you’ll see what we mean. And it’s no different at the Big 6: here’s our selection of top outdoor things to see and do in the Cape.
Recent Blog Stories
- What’s on at the Cape Town Big 7 this January
- Celebrate Global Family Day with the Cape Town Big 7
- Summer Holiday Picnics at the Cape Town Big 7
- Celebrate International Mountain Day with Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Top New Years Eve events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Win BIG with Cape Town Big 7 and Monopoly Cape Town!
- Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts set to thrill this season