April is a great time of year to be in Cape Town. The weather is mild, the end-of-year crowds have gone, and the combination of Easter and school holidays mean there’s lots of time to spend time with the family. Here are a few suggestions if you’re looking to keep yourself and your children entertained over the next month.
Recent Blog Stories
- Top Things to See and Do At Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Best Breakfast Spots in Cape Town
- City Sightseeing now linking all of the Cape Town Big 7!
- May Events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Museum Night returns to the V&A Waterfront with two events in 2017
- Museum Night Cape Town 2017
- Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism at the Cape Town Big 7