April is a great time of year to be in Cape Town. The weather is mild, the end-of-year crowds have gone, and the combination of Easter and school holidays mean there’s lots of time to spend time with the family. Here are a few suggestions if you’re looking to keep yourself and your children entertained over the next month.
Recent Blog Stories
- What’s on at the Cape Town Big 7 this January
- Celebrate Global Family Day with the Cape Town Big 7
- Summer Holiday Picnics at the Cape Town Big 7
- Celebrate International Mountain Day with Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Top New Years Eve events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Win BIG with Cape Town Big 7 and Monopoly Cape Town!
- Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts set to thrill this season