If you’ve been to or live in Cape Town you’ll know we’re all about the outdoors. Sure, we’ve got some amazing indoor options throughout the city, including fantastic museums, restaurants, shopping and entertainment centres (including the Cape Town Big 6’s own V&A Waterfront), but when the sun’s out, the city really comes to life. Just take a quick trip to the Sea Point Promenade, the Green Point Urban Park, or any one of the Cape’s beaches on even a vaguely sunny day, and you’ll see what we mean. And it’s no different at the Big 6: here’s our selection of top outdoor things to see and do in the Cape.
Recent Blog Stories
- Top Things to See and Do At Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Best Breakfast Spots in Cape Town
- City Sightseeing now linking all of the Cape Town Big 7!
- May Events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Museum Night returns to the V&A Waterfront with two events in 2017
- Museum Night Cape Town 2017
- Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism at the Cape Town Big 7