The city’s most famous and striking landmark has made its way into rock art and history books dating back hundreds of years, and its magnetic pull has in many ways defined the city that we live in today.
Recent Blog Stories
- What’s on at the Cape Town Big 7 this January
- Celebrate Global Family Day with the Cape Town Big 7
- Summer Holiday Picnics at the Cape Town Big 7
- Celebrate International Mountain Day with Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Top New Years Eve events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Win BIG with Cape Town Big 7 and Monopoly Cape Town!
- Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts set to thrill this season