Cape Point is open year-round, and each season brings with it a unique charm and spin on this iconic landmark. But it’s no secret that summer is when things really get going, and in recognition of this, Cape Point is celebrating in style.
Recent Blog Stories
- Top Things to See and Do At Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Best Breakfast Spots in Cape Town
- City Sightseeing now linking all of the Cape Town Big 7!
- May Events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Museum Night returns to the V&A Waterfront with two events in 2017
- Museum Night Cape Town 2017
- Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism at the Cape Town Big 7