In the news: In response to significant growth in visitor numbers, Groot Constantia is rolling out a unique new Visitor’sRoute experience – which will be available in time for the second half of 2016’s summer season. Four years of continuous growth in numbers saw Groot Constantia welcome over 400 000 visitors in 2015 alone – which has led to the need to enhance the Groot Constantia experience so that guests are allowed increased, and more personalised interaction, with the staff and offerings at the estate.
Recent Blog Stories
- Top Things to See and Do At Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Best Breakfast Spots in Cape Town
- City Sightseeing now linking all of the Cape Town Big 7!
- May Events at the Cape Town Big 7
- Museum Night returns to the V&A Waterfront with two events in 2017
- Museum Night Cape Town 2017
- Cultural Heritage & Sustainable Tourism at the Cape Town Big 7